Wednesday 13 June 2012

Updates.

It's been a while. Here are some updates about my life:

  • I joined Camp NaNo. I'm behind on it. There's so much work that I have to do on my story. My idea for my story keeps getting better, and stronger, but I still have lots of work to do on it.
  • I plan on signing up for an online writing class. This way I can get tips and advice on how to make my story better, and hopefully my writing will improve over the next while.
  • I got promoted at work, and I am now a Meat/Deli manager. The pay is average, and I'm not really enjoying it. This just makes me want to make my dream become even more true.
  • I keep searching Universities on my computer. Maybe I should just apply, and see if I get accepted. That, too, would help my dream become true.
  • I keep thinking about starting a family with my man. I would love to have a child, and be a young mom. It would be fun for my boyfriend, and me. We still have lots to think about, though. 
 Well, that's all for me. Time to start using this blog more often, too. (I love how I keep saying that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment? That's awesome! Take a cookie. Also, I'll do my best to respond back to you. Please keep in mind if someone posts a link, I'd adive you not to click it, unless otherwise noted.

Thanks! (And thanks for the love!)