Wednesday 29 February 2012

Well, don't you look smashing.

I decided to re-open this blog--again. And I gave it a brand new look. It's all dark, mysterious, and full of ZOMBIE HANDS THAT WILL GET YOU. Totally joking, but maybe one day? Just maybe. I also decided to enter a contest for an ARC copy of Endlessly, which isn't out till July, so I'm hoping for the best. I will post what I said on her blog, here as well.

If I were in Kiersten White's PARANORMALCY series, I'd be a mermaid, like Lish, because she was majestic, her swear words were always 'bleeped' out, and, in the end, she had a best friend like Evie. (Because Evie is such a fun character, and also because she's awesome.)

I'm hoping I did good, and that I get a copy. It would be my first ARC ever! And I would cherish it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment? That's awesome! Take a cookie. Also, I'll do my best to respond back to you. Please keep in mind if someone posts a link, I'd adive you not to click it, unless otherwise noted.

Thanks! (And thanks for the love!)