Friday 2 December 2011

Hello, December!

It's clearly been a while since I last posted. Tsk, tsk.

Since the last time I posted, which was in August, I have done tons and and been through a lot. I keep reading books. So many books. That I love. I gave NaNoWriMo a chance. It didn't go well, because the boyfriend & I were having tons of fights. Everything has been sorted out and we're fine. Doing better than before, that's for sure. Work is busy, busy, busy. Because it's Christmas time and everyone loves to do last minute Christmas shopping--like my boyfriend!

Welcome to December! My favorite month. For two reasons, wait, maybe four reasons. One, my birthday is 23 days away. Two, Christmas is 23 days away. (It really doesn't suck, you guys! Honestly. I have to celebrate two Christmas' because the boyfriend celebrates it on the 24th of December) Three, my dad is home on January 3rd for two weeks. And, finally, four, we're that much closer to the New Year and hopefully I'm living with my boyfriend, and going to University.

Yes, I have lots to look forward too. And it's all be very exciting!

Happy December, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment? That's awesome! Take a cookie. Also, I'll do my best to respond back to you. Please keep in mind if someone posts a link, I'd adive you not to click it, unless otherwise noted.

Thanks! (And thanks for the love!)