Saturday 3 December 2011

3 days off; nothing to show for it.

I just had three days off work. Working in the retail business is hard, so I'm very thankful for having three days off, all in a row. But I really didn't do anything exciting. All I did was read my book, The Scorpio Races, which keeps getting more exciting. I played my iPod games. Those are just plain addicting. I also played some Elder Scrolls V. Skyrim. Which, by the way, is also exciting and addicting. I love my character. I made her so smart. AND I SUCK AT KILLING THOSE DRAGONS. But I enjoy the adventure part of it.

I also did lots on the internet, including re-opening this blog back up. I missed it. And now I'm pretty much dreading going back to work. It shouldn't be too bad. I get days off. But my hours have been cut back some bad. But it's okay. More time to be lazy at home and see the boyfriend. Which also means I get a Friday off and we're going out! To eat, dance and drink. I'm hopeful it'll be a good time. I really, really am.

Oh, and another thing in Skyrim, is that the boyfriend found the "Staff of Zombies". So he can make zombies and have them follow and help him (despite them not surviving for very long), but it still makes me uber-jealous! Zombies are my thing, not his. Yes, yes, I am this jealous of it. He just laughs at me now and brags about it. Hmpf. I will find it in my own game--eventually.

And that's all. Time to do some more reading and relaxing. Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You want to comment? That's awesome! Take a cookie. Also, I'll do my best to respond back to you. Please keep in mind if someone posts a link, I'd adive you not to click it, unless otherwise noted.

Thanks! (And thanks for the love!)